Youth volunteering and funding
GwirVol is a uniquely Welsh, diverse partnership, promoting, supporting and driving forward youth volunteering.
Launched in 2009, Gwirvol is a partnership between the third, private and public sectors and led by the views of young people. The initiative’s core aims underpin everything that the partnership does and stands for.
GwirVol’s core aims are to:
- Increase the number and the diversity of young people volunteering in Wales;
- Increase the number and accessibility of quality volunteering opportunities for young people in Wales to ensure they get the most from their volunteering experience.
For further details visit www.GwirVol.org
Deadline for GwirVol Voluteering Grants Scheme 13 March
The GwirVol Youth Volunteering Grants scheme is offering:
- Creating Opportunities grant up to £10,000;
- Millennium Volunteers up to £10,000;
- International grants up to £30,000.
Read more >>>