Basic accounting skills for community groups
Location: BAVO - 113/113 Commercial Street, Maesteg, CF34 9DL
Date: Tuesday 12 February 2019
Time: 10am - 2pm (registration 9.45am)
PLEASE NOTE: LUNCH NOT PROVIDED
Cost: BAVO members: £25
Cost: Non members: £35 / Non voluntary sector: £50
Our course is especially tailored for people who are responsible for recording the financial information in their voluntary group or organisation.
- Understand basic accounting terms and concepts;
- Understand the legal requirements for reporting in relation to their organisation;
- Find out how to set up and maintain a simple accounting system;
- Find out how to establish and use a petty cash system;
- Find out how use the systems to produce basic financial reports and information.
BOOK NOW by downloading booking form >>>
For further details call BAVO, T: 01656 810400 or E: email@example.com