NOMINATIONS DEADLINE NOW 13 SEPTEMBER for BAVO’s Bridgend Volunteer Achievement Awards 2018!
Date published: 29/05/2018
Every year thousands of individuals and groups volunteer across Bridgend County Borough give their time, energy, skills and commitment to help others in their community.
We want to recognise and honour outstanding people and organisations that have made a significant contribution to our community during the past year…and we want to hear from you!
Our awards ceremony will be held on Friday 9 November 2018 at the Heronston Hotel in Bridgend.
- Befriending/Mentoring Volunteer Award (sponsored by Valleys to Coast);
- Volunteer of the Year Award under 25 (sponsored by Graham Paul Accountants);
- Volunteer of the Year Award 25 and over;
- Trustee of the Year Award;
- Volunteer Project of the Year Award (sponsored by United Graphic Design);
- Charity Shop Volunteer of the Year Award;
- Sports Volunteer of the Year Award;
- Outstanding Volunteer contribution Award (sponsored by Handelsbanken).
Read our guidance notes here >>>
Download BAVO’s Volunteer Achievements Awards 2017 nomination form here >>>
Nominations must be received by 12 noon on Thursday 13 September 2018.
For further details call Sharon or Geraint at Bridgend Volunteer Centre, T: 01656 660372.
Return to news list