Volunteer with Talking Books - RNIB
Date published: 13/02/2017
Could you support RNIB to source a range of talks to promote for the talking books service?
The campaign aims to raise £1 million to fund 400 new books. You will help to research potential groups, coordinate the planning, speaker allocation and carry out follow up on talks. Your support will help to end isolation for blind and partially sighted people, giving them the freedom to read again.
What will you be doing?
- Being the face of RNIB Group;
- Building relationships;
- Raising awareness of RNIB Group;
- Promoting the Talking Books service;
- Researching potential groups, organisations and companies;
- Updating spreadsheets and databases;
- Liaising with speakers and confirming their availability;
- Carrying out follow up calls and thanking those who received talks.
Flexible hours available.
Location: From home or in one of the local offices.
For further details call BAVO, T: 01656 660372 or E: email@example.com
Return to news list