Epilepsy Action Cymru looking for volunteers to support coffee and chat group
Date published: 13/02/2017
Epilepsy Action Cymru is looking for people to support the development and running of a coffee and chat group where people affected by epilepsy come together and share each others' company.
The aim is to provide a safe place for anyone affected by epilepsy.
Coffee and chat groups give people living with epilepsy the chance to meet new people, share experiences and learn more about life with epilepsy.
Volunteer tasks will include:
- Find a suitable venue to run a coffee and chat group;
- Organise monthly informal group meetings at a regular venue;
- Liaise with the venue and ensure a welcoming environment;
- Pass on helpful information on behalf of Epilepsy Action Cymru;
- Help to organise local awareness days at various venues;
- Support the South West Wales branch in their fundraising activities.
For further details call BAVO, T: 01656 660372 or E: email@example.com
Return to news list