Making information easy to read and understand: level 1 (Cardiff)
Date published: 10/01/2019
Date: 12 March 2019
This one day course by Learning Disability Wales will help you make information easier to read and understand for people with a learning disability.
This course is designed for anyone who writes and produces written information that needs to be clearly understood, especially by people with a learning disability.
It will help you to produce:
- minutes from meetings;
After the course you will be able to:
- use clear words, sentences and grammar;
- work out the relevant information to be included in an easy read document;
- use pictures and images to make information clear;
- structure documents so they are easy to follow;
- get going straightaway making accessible documents.
For further information and to book your place, read more here >>>
Return to news list