Are you aged 25+ and unemployed?
Date published: 08/01/2019
Pop in for an informal chat and cuppa at KPC, Pyle ( Off Pyle Inn Way, Pyle, CF33 6AB) on Thursday 17 January 2019 from 9 - 11am if you're aged 25+ and living in Bridgend County Borough and one of the following:
- Long term unemployed and claiming JSA for over a year (and not currently on the Work Programme);
- Economically Inactive – out of work and not claiming JSA or the Universal Credit Equivalent (e.g. but can be claiming ESA/Carer’s Allowance/Income Support or their UC Equivalent);
- Out of work and not claiming any benefits .
- Have low skills/need support with some up-skilling, IT support, or help with numeracy/literacy;
- Need to brush up on some skills/learn new skills.
KPC can offer you a supportive and friendly community setting, with a range of one to one support – to help you with your Find a Job account, setting up an email, updating or creating a CV tailored to you.
They offer one to one support with literacy/numeracy, or IT so that you can develop confidence and skills. They also help with job searches/job applications and a range of accredited training to help you have a better chance of employability, and to update your skills
Read more here >>>
For further details, T: 01656 749219/745399, E: email@example.com or visit www.kpcyouth.com
Return to news list