Do you struggle with difficult conversations as part of your job?
Date published: 26/10/2018
Dealing with difficult conversations - WCVA training
6 November 2018 from 9.30am - 4pm
Learn the skills and techniques for establishing boundaries and managing conflict.
This course is for anyone needing to deal with people on a one-to-one and small group basis e.g. support workers, frontline workers or volunteers.
Do you struggle with difficult conversations as part of your job? Whether you're a support worker or interacting with members of the public employees and volunteers in the third sector are often confronted with conflict as part of their day-to-day role.
To equip you with the skills and techniques needed to deal with difficult conversations and manage conflict WCVA is running a one-day course for the third sector. The course will:
- help you identify and reflect on your own behaviours;
- look at issues around safeguarding;
- get an understanding of assertiveness;
- provide techniques for dealing with conflict situations in a non-threatening way.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- recognise your own behaviours and how you react in varying situations;
- understand how to be assertive and manage boundaries;
- use techniques for dealing with difficult conversations.
Read more and book your place here >>>
Return to news list