Introduction to Positive Behavioural Support (PBS) training with Learning Disability Wales
Date published: 18/09/2018
24 October 2018
This one day course will provide participants with an introduction to Positive Behavioural Support; an evidence based approach to improving well-being and reducing challenging behaviour with people with a learning disability and other vulnerable groups.
After completing the course participants will be able to:
- Understand some key concepts re: behaviour;
- Define challenging behaviour;
- Consider values and ethical intervention;
- Define the key characteristics of Positive Behavioural Support;
- Describe a three stage Positive Behaviour Support Plan;
- Sign post to more in-depth accredited training in PBS.
This course is designed for senior managers, first line managers, family members, carers and support workers.
Book your place and read more here >>>
Return to news list