Free Public Health Wales Substance Awareness Training for staff working in childcare settings
Date published: 14/08/2018
Friday 7 September 2018 from 10am – 12:30pm
Venue: Life Sciences Hub Wales: The Chris McGuigan Hub 3 Assembly Square, Cardiff CF10 4PL
A free-of-charge ‘Staff Substance Awareness Training’ workshop is available to organisations in South East Wales targeted for staff who work with under 25s.
- General awareness on Illegal Substances, Alcohol, Cannabis and Novel Psychoactive Substances;
- Guidance and Policy;
- Children: Substances and Safety Activities;
- Parents: Awareness and Support Information;
- Overview of initiatives to support Managers/Employees;
- Running a workplace event and finding resources;
- Overview of the Small Workplace Health Award and Corporate Health Standard – an introduction to the award scheme for those interested or tailored support for organisations already working towards an award.
The Hub has no car parking on site, however the nearest multi storey car park is Cardiff Waterside Car Park and can be found on Pierhead Street (CF10 4PH), which is only a short walking distance away. Prices start from £2/hour & Hub visitors can benefit from discounted car parking rates for stays over two hours.
For more information on the event and to reserve a place click here >>>
Places are limited to two per organisation and are allocated on a first come first served basis. By attending, you consent to participate in a follow up evaluation three months after the event.
If you have any further questions, E: email@example.com
Return to news list