Introduction to Positive Behaviour Support training with Learning Disability Wales
Date published: 19/07/2018
24 October 2018 - Cardiff
16 November 2018 - Wrexham
This one day course will provide participants with an introduction to Positive Behavioural Support; an evidence based approach to improving well-being and reducing challenging behaviour with people with a learning disability and other vulnerable groups.
After completing the course participants will be able to:
- understand some key concepts re: behaviour;
- define Challenging behaviour;
- consider values and ethical intervention;
- define the key characteristics of Positive Behavioural Support;
- describe a three stage Positive Behaviour Support Plan;
- sign post to more in-depth accredited training in PBS.
This course is designed for senior managers, first line managers, family members, carers and support workers.
Read more and book your place here >>>
Return to news list