Sell 2 Wales FREE How to Tender - An Introduction session
Date published: 02/07/2018
4 July 2018 from 9.30am - 4.30pm - Newport
11 July 2018 from 9.30am - 4.30pm - Barry
12 July 2018 from 9.30am - 4.30pm - Pencoed
13 July 2018 from 9.30am - 4.30pm - Hengoed
31 July 2018 from 9.30am - 4.30pm - Pontypridd
This free session is for any business interested in winning more public sector tenders. They’ll show you how to tap into the estimated £4.3 billion spent by the public sector in Wales. They'll share invaluable insights into the process, rules and regulations you need to follow.
The sessions will focus on:
- understanding the procurement process;
- increasing your chance of success when tendering;
- utilising the Sell 2 Wales procurement portal;
- responding to the procurer’s pre-qualification questionnaire (PQQ) or tender questions and requirements;
- communicating your experience, track record and expertise.
Once finished, you’ll know if you’re ready to tender, what you need to add, as well as the resources and support that’s available.
Attendees should be advised to bring a laptop/tablet to the workshop.
Sell 2 Wales are unable to accept more than one delegate per business at this event.
Priority for places on this event is given to small to medium sized private sector businesses (SME's - less than 250 employees) based in Wales.
Read more and book your place here >>>
Return to news list