All Wales Manual Handling Passport training for independent domiciliary care providers
Date published: 21/06/2018
Venue: Steddy Offices - Trewsfield, Tondu Road, Bridgend, CF31 4LH
Times: 9.15am arrival for 9.30am start – 4pm finish
Two day course
Choose from 8 and 9 October 2018 or 10 and 11 December 2018
This two day course will provide participants with the knowledge and skills of moving and handling of people and inanimate objects.
- Identify principles of safer moving and handling of people and inanimate loads;
- Explain manual handling risk assessments;
- Discuss relevant legislation;
- Identify potential risks;
- Demonstrate use of equipment;
- Practice safer manual handling techniques.
There is no charge for attending this event, but a charge will be made for non-attendance or cancellations made within five working days of the course start date at the rate of £20 per full day and £10 per part day.
Book your place by downloading booking form here >>>
Please note: lunch will be provided and parking is limited at the venue.
For further details contact the Social Care Workforce Development Team, Bridgend County Borough Council, Level 4, Civic Offices, Angel Street, Bridgend, CF31 4WB.
T: 01656 643228
Return to news list