Armed Forces Pathways free courses for those aged 18 +
Date published: 10/05/2018
The Armed Forces Pathway Scheme is aimed at people, aged 18 + who show an interested in a career in the Armed Forces.
The scheme reinforces the following key messages:
- Informative learning experiences - Life Skills;
- Outward-bound personal development activities;
- Armed Forces career advice session;
- Make new friends;
- Learn new skills;
- Gain recognised qualifications;
- Build a great CV and much more...
The free training will hopefully give you a greater insight into the Armed Forces and help with subsequent career
/ employment choices. However, if you do elect to join, this will provide you with an opportunity to train, learn new skills and enhance your chances of employment elsewhere.
Read more here >>>
Download application form here >>>
For further information contact:
WO1 Neil Martin
Army Youth Engagement Officer,
160th Infantry Brigade and Headquarters Wales
T: 07970 879621
Return to news list