Discrimination awareness training FREE to BAVO members!
Date published: 23/04/2018
Discrimination awareness training for staff, volunteers and trustees of all types of organisations across Bridgend County Borough
Location: BAVO - 112/113 Commercial Street, Maesteg, CF34 9DL
Date: Wednesday 23 May 2018
Time: 2 - 5pm
Cost: FREE for BAVO members
This training is aimed at organisations who want to increase their effectiveness of highlighting and challenging discrimination. There will be activities and discussion in the training which will reflect the needs and roles within the group.
- Introduction/refresher to discrimination awareness;
- Identifiable characteristics;
- Defining equality and diversity;
- Examples of discrimination;
- Practical solutions and available resources.
BOOK NOW by downloading booking form >>>
For further details call BAVO, T: 01656 810400 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to news list