Introduction to Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) training with Learning Disability Wales
Date published: 04/04/2018
20 June 2018 in Cardiff
This one day course will provide participants with an introduction to Positive Behavioural Support; an evidence based approach to improving well-being and reducing challenging behaviour with people with a learning disability and other vulnerable groups.
After completing the course participants will be able to:
- understand some key concepts of behaviour;
- define challenging behaviour;
- consider values and ethical intervention;
- define the key characteristics of Positive Behavioural Support;
- describe a three stage Positive Behaviour Support Plan;
- sign post to more in-depth accredited training in PBS.
This course is designed for senior managers, first line managers, family members, carers and support workers.
Click here for more information and to book your place >>>
Return to news list