How to Tender - An Introduction
Date published: 12/02/2018
15 February 2018 from 9.30am - 4.30pm - Cardiff Bay
15 March 2018 from 9.30am - 4.30pm - Pencoed
This free session is for any business interested in winning more public sector tenders. You will be shown how to tap into the estimated £4.3 billion spent by the public sector in Wales. You will discover invaluable insights into the process, rules and regulations you need to follow.
The day will focus on:
- Understanding the procurement process;
- Increasing your chance of success when tendering;
- Utilising the Sell 2 Wales procurement portal;
- Responding to the procurer’s pre-qualification questionnaire (PQQ) or tender questions and requirements;
- Communicating your experience, track record and expertise.
Once finished, you’ll know if you’re ready to tender, what you need to add, as well as the resources and support that’s available.
Attendees should be advised to bring a laptop/tablet to the workshop.
Priority for places on this event is given to small to medium sized private sector businesses (SME's - less than 250 employees) based in Wales.
Read more and book your place here >>>
Book Now - How to Tender - An Introduction
Return to news list