Information and advice sessions for employers about ‘Work Welsh’
Date published: 30/01/2018
These information sessions for employers include:
- An introduction to the current policy context;
- Information regarding the need to plan bilingual workplaces;
- Information about the advantages of developing institutional bilingualism for the learner, customers, other staff members and for the organisation;
- Advice on how to analyse learning needs with regard to the Welsh language in your organisation;
- Advice on the training available from the National Centre for Learning Welsh;
- Advice on supporting learners in the workplace, and an opportunity to discuss and plan for the future.
These sessions are suitable for public, third and private sector organisations and are are aimed at:
- Senior Management Teams;
- Service Leaders;
- Senior HR Officers;
- Training Officers.
The sessions will be tailored specifically for individual organisations and will be delivered by IAITH: the welsh centre for language planning.
You can register your interest in receiving an information session for employers about ‘Work Welsh by visiting www.dysgucymraeg.cymru or E: email@example.com or T: Phone: 0300 323 4324
Return to news list