Learning Disability Wales training up to April 2018
Date published: 22/01/2018
Learning Disability Wales' training programme includes a range of person-centred and practical courses for people in the public, voluntary and private sectors as well as people with a learning disability and their parents and carers.
Courses being held up to April 2018 include:
- An introduction to Mindfulness and how it can be used with PCP;
- Making information easy to read and understand (Level 1);
- Mental health awareness and support;
- Making information easy to read and understand (Level 2);
- Communicating through touch.
Their trainers and facilitators have the expertise and experience to inspire and give delegates real life working tools to make the changes needed to their day to day work or life.
Take a look at courses and further information here >>>
Return to news list