Free training to support trainers to deliver All Wales Basic Safeguarding Awareness Pack
Date published: 17/01/2018
Social Care Wales is offering three dates of free training to support trainers to deliver the All Wales Basic Safeguarding Awareness pack, suitable for settings working with children and adults at risk, in the public, private and third sectors.
Using the All Wales Basic Safeguarding Awareness training pack – a workshop for trainers - you will have the opportunity to:
- Update and check your knowledge in relation to Safeguarding under the Social Services and Well Being (Wales) Act 2014;
- Consider the delivery and assessment options;
- Explore the use of key activities, how these could be used in training delivery, CPD and assessment;
- Consider preparation, resources and support required to deliver the programme effectively;
- Learn from the experiences of others who have delivered the training.
Follow the links for further details of dates and venues in Cardiff, Aberystwyth and Rhyl.
Aberystwyth - Friday 16 February 2018 from 10am - 3pm
Cardiff - Friday 9 March 2018 from 10am - 3pm
Rhyl - Thursday 15 March 2018 from 10am - 3pm
Return to news list