FREE How to Tender - An Introduction full day course
Date published: 05/01/2018
30 January 2018 from 9am - 4pm
Location: Units 14/15 Old Field Road, Bocam Park, Pencoed, CF35 5LJ
Click here to book - How to Tender - An Introduction
This free session is for any business interested in winning more public sector tenders. You will be shown how to tap into the estimated £4.3 billion spent by the public sector in Wales. You will discover invaluable insights into the process, rules and regulations you need to follow.
The day will focus on:
- Understanding the procurement process;
- Increasing your chance of success when tendering;
- Utilising the Sell 2 Wales procurement portal;
- Responding to the procurer’s pre-qualification questionnaire (PQQ) or tender questions and requirements;
- Communicating your experience, track record and expertise.
Once finished, you’ll know if you’re ready to tender, what you need to add, as well as the resources and support that’s available.
Attendees should be advised to bring a laptop/tablet to the workshop.
Return to news list