Procurement: Community Benefits by Capital
Date published: 13/12/2017
Thursday 14 December 2017 from 8 - 10am
Capital Law - Tyndall Street, Cardiff, CF10 4AZ
This session will provide legal and practical advice in respect of securing community benefits as part of a procurement process, with a focus on:
- understanding community benefits;
- the current legal framework for securing community benefits in a procurement process;
- gearing the procurement process;
- drafting commercial clauses;
- strategic support to secure community benefit.
- Procurement Teams;
- Legal Teams;
- Facilities / Properties Teams;
- Construction / Project Teams.
Book your place here >>>
Return to news list