Fundraising from trusts and foundations (intermediate) training
Date published: 29/11/2017
7 December 2017 - Cardiff
This training will provide heritage organisations with the skills, knowledge and techniques to maximise income from charitable trusts and foundations and further develop their approach to trust fundraising.
- Advanced writing techniques, making your application stand out from the crowd
- Additional research techniques
- Detailed analysis of successful and unsuccessful applications
- Case studies of successful trust fundraising organisations
- Develop a strategic approach to researching and profiling trusts and foundations.
- Know how to successfully demonstrate impact
- Learn how to plan, structure and write more engaging and persuasive copy
- Recognise how to build sustainable relationships with grant makers
- Create a dynamic work plan that improves productivity
People who have some experience of making applications to trusts and are seeking to improve their response rates and level of engagement with funders.
For further details and to book your place, click here >>>
Return to news list