Free session in Pencoed: How to tender - an introduction
Date published: 20/09/2017
3 October 2017 from 9am - 4pm
Business in Focus (Bocam Park), Pencoed, CF35 5LJ
This free session is for any business interested in winning more public sector tenders. You will find out how to tap into the estimated £4.3 billion spent by the public sector in Wales. You will learn invaluable insights into the process, rules and regulations you need to follow.
The session will focus on:
- Understanding the procurement process;
- Increasing your chance of success when tendering;
- Utilising the Sell 2 Wales procurement portal;
- Responding to the procurer’s pre-qualification questionnaire (PQQ) or tender questions and requirements;
- Communicating your experience, track record and expertise.
Once finished, you’ll know if you’re ready to tender, what you need to add, as well as the resources and support that’s available.
Register here >>>
Return to news list