Webinar: Making your applications stand out
Date published: 19/09/2017
Delivered through the medium of Welsh.
Give your funding applications the best chance of success.
Date: 19 October 2017 from 2 - 3pm
Trainer: Dewi Smith
This webinar is intended for bid writers wanting to further develop their knowledge and skills to produce compelling funding bids.
The webinar will help you plan and structure your applications to give you the best chance of success
In an increasingly competitive funding environment the need to make your application stand out has never been more important. This interactive webinar will help you develop a well structured, compelling application, giving you the best possible chance of securing the funding you need. The session will help you
- Apply a logical structure to your application;
- Demonstrate the need for your project;
- Demonstrate the difference your project will make use effective and emotive language to get your message across;
- Avoid some of the common pitfalls.
By the end of the session participants will
- Be able to structure an application in a logical way;
- Be able to demonstrate the need for their project and the difference their project will make;
- Have developed an understanding of how to use language effectively in an application.
FREE - WCVA members
£20 - voluntary / community
£20 - partners of WCVA
£20 - public and private sector
Read more and find out how to book here >>>
Return to news list