Book WCVA webinar: Managing event volunteering 6 September
Date published: 04/08/2017
Date: 6 September 2017
This free webinar by Wales Council for Voluntary Action (WCVA) aims to ntroduce the Volunteering Spirit Wales Project and the resulting resources that can help those who are planning to involve volunteers in their events
The webinar is for those who work with volunteers who may be thinking about organising events and for those who organise events and may be thinking about involving volunteers.
Content of webinar:
A two year project funded by Spirit of 2012 enabled WCVAs to explore ways of recruiting, managing, supporting and recognising volunteers to help deliver successful public events. This webinar will share learning from this Volunteering Spirit Wales project, including good practice tips and an introduction to the online resources that are now available as a legacy of the project.
The session will help you to:
- have an overview of the Volunteering Spirit Wales project on event volunteering;
- plan effectively for volunteer involvement at events;
- apply good practice in recruitment, training and support, management and communication, recognition and follow u;
- find useful resources on the website.
By the end of the session participants will:
- understand what needs to be done before, during and after the event;
- be able to apply principles of good volunteer management in the context of events;
- know how to access resources to support event volunteering.
For further details and how to book, click here >>>
Return to news list