WEFO workshop: Cross Cutting Themes (CCTs) and Monitoring and Evaluation
Date published: 11/05/2017
Thursday 29 June 2017 - Cardiff from 9.30am - 12pm.
FREE to third sector organisations currently delivering or interested in delivering European funded activity.
A great opportunity to learn more from WEFO about:
• the CCTs' project level indicators;
• the CCTs in the context of the Wellbeing of Future Generations (Wales) Act 2015;
• what is monitoring and evaluation;
• why it's important, including what the data you collect is used for;
• what you need to think about, including data integrity and evaluation specification.
This will be an informal, interactive session with plenty of opportunities to ask questions. If you have suggestions for additional content, please feel free to send these through and the trainers will try to accommodate.
The workshop is open to all organisations currently delivering or with and interest in delivering a European funded project or contract.
If you would like to participate in this session complete the booking form here and return it to E: email@example.com
Return to news list