Health and Social Services - what matters to you?
Date published: 26/10/2018
Bridgend Minority Ethnic Community Forum
Tuesday 30 October 2018 from 10am - 2pm
Bridgend College - Cowbridge Road, Bridgend, CF31 3DF.
Time to get your voice heard!
Join in discussion with various health professionals about the experiences that BAME people have living in Bridgend.
- Do you feel that you are being listened to?
- Is it hard for you to find your way around health and social care services?
- Do you or someone you know suffer with mental ill health or a disability?
- Are you and your family getting the support and care that you need?
What will happen at the forum:
- Introduce you to various health and social care professionals;
- Explore ways to communicate with Welsh Government about your needs;
- Put forward your ideas of how Welsh Government money should be best spent on services for minority ethnic communities
Read more aboutthe forum here >>>
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or text YAINA SAMUELS on 07530 926859.
Return to news list