Direct Payments: Policy, Practice and Innovation National Conference 20 July
Date published: 30/04/2018
Date: Friday 20 July 2018
Location: Media Resource Centre, Llandrindod Wells
Time: 10:30am - 4pm
This a FREE one-day conference, organised by Disability Wales, which will cover:
- How direct payments can be used to support independent living for all ages;
- Direct payments and the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) Act;
- Support available to those receiving a direct payment;
- Different ways of using direct payments;
- Development of direct payment cooperatives;
- Performances by UCAN, a creative arts cooperative and more!
Speakers include: Luke Clements the Cerebra Professor of Law and Social Justice at Leeds University.
Read more here >>>
For further details T: 029 20887325 or E: email@example.com
Return to news list