February edition of Cyfle Cymru's newsletter
Date published: 06/02/2018
Cyfle Cymru is a service which helps people with substance misuse issues and/or mental health conditions into work, education or training. They provide support to find the right job, training opportunity or qualifications.
Read their February newsletter here to find out further details >>>
- one-to-one guidance from a peer mentor who can draw on their own experience of substance misuse, recovery and/or mental health conditions specialist employment support, including volunteering opportunities, and help and advice on how to search and apply for jobs;
- They work closely with major employers to ensure they have got the connections you need to find a rewarding new job;
- They are experienced in treatment and rehabilitation and understand your recovery, to help you make the right decisions
Their help and support can continue after you enter employment, training or education to help you settle in.
Who is eligible?
Cyfle Cymru can support you towards and into work if:
Return to news list
- you are aged 16 to 24 and not in employment, education or training;
- you are aged 25 or over and long-term unemployed or economically inactive;
- you live in the Western Bay area (Swansea, Neath/Port Talbot, Bridgend)
- you are in recovery from substance misuse and/or mental health issues.