Deadline to apply for Woodward Charitable Trust 31 July
Date published: 04/07/2018
The Trust supports one-off projects delivered by organisations with an income of less than £300,000, that make good use of volunteers and encourage past and present users to participate. It focuses on social exclusion, particularly in the following areas:
- Children and young people who are isolated, at risk of exclusion or involved in antisocial behaviour;
- Prisoners and ex-offenders;
- Disadvantaged women, covering refuges, domestic violence and parenting;
- Disability projects;
- Arts outreach work involving disadvantaged people;
- Projects that promote integration and community cohesion amongst minority groups.
Their General Grants programme offers small grants of between £500 and £5,000, and large grants of over £5,000. However, the majority of awards are for around £1,000.
The deadline for applications to the Woodward Charitable Trust is 31 July 2018.
Read more here >>>
Return to news list