Anti-knife Crime Community Fund inviting bids from voluntary and community sector groups
Date published: 06/06/2018
The deadline for submissions is 15 June 2018.
The Anti-knife Crime Community Fund has been set up to support community projects which reduce knife crime and have a positive impact on young people at risk of carrying a knife and committing a crime.
The first round of the fund was launched in October 2017 and £1 million has now been made available to be spent by end of March 2019.
Bids of up to £30,000 are being invited from voluntary and community sector groups with larger bids considered for partnership bids.
Bids will be assessed on the extent to which they demonstrate:
- delivery of outcomes to stop knife crime;
- proven track record of delivering local interventions;
- proven track record of ability to work with children and young people;
- proven track record of ability to work in partnership with other organisations and services;
- evidence of value for money.
Read more here >>>
Return to news list