Application criteria for next round of the Tampon Tax Fund announced
Date published: 05/01/2018
The Department for Digital, Culture Media and Sport (DDCMS) hasannounced the application criteria for the next round of the Tampon Tax Fund.
More information can be seen at www.gov.uk/government/news/15m-of-new-tampon-tax-funding-for-womens-charities and /www.gov.uk/government/publications/tampon-tax-fund-application-form-2018-2019-funding-round
Please can you note carefully the eligibility requirements listed on the page and the guidance has changed since last year’s round so please read the updated guidance carefully before applying.
- The fund is open to charitable, benevolent and philanthropic organisations from across the United Kingdom;
- Applications should be for £1 million or more;
- The value of the grant requested must not represent more than 50% of the applicant’s collective annual income;
- Applications should focus on 1 of 3 categories: violence against women and girls, mental health and wellbeing, or the general programme;
- Grants may be for 1 or 2 year projects;
- All project activities must be concluded and funds must be spent by 31 March 2020;
- Where applicable, bids must include details of arrangements for safeguarding children and vulnerable adults as part of their planned activities.
Return to news list
- The deadline for applications is midnight on Sunday 28 January 2018;
- Applicants should answer all questions on the application form;
- Applications received before the closing date will be assessed after the closing date;
- Applications received after the closing date will not be assessed;
- Available information and guidance relating to this round of funding is contained in the documents above;
- We are not able to respond to requests for support in completing this application as this is a competitive process.