Funding opportunity for digital projects
Date published: 04/12/2017
Grants - between £15,000 - £30,000
Deadline: submit your expression of interest by 5 January 2018
Nesta, through its Sharelab Fund, has launched its second round of funding to support ideas on how collaborative digital platforms can relieve pressure on public services.
The theme of this year's fund is 'prevention'. Expressions of interest (EOIs) are requested from people with ideas for how collaborative digital platforms can help relieve pressure on existing local public services. These ideas might be focused on preventing social problems from starting, from growing worse, or from creating follow-on needs.
Examples areas might include:
- Connecting the elderly;
- Addressing transport poverty;
- Sharing community resources;
- Reducing waste and improving sustainability;
- Supporting communities to help themselves;
- Supporting people with low-level care needs;
- Encouraging children to learn and play;
- Addressing anxiety and mental health issues in young people;
- Tackling homelessness.
See Nesta's website for more information.
Return to news list