Seven fantastic changes about the National Lottery Awards for All small grant programme!
Date published: 10/08/2017
- Now between £300 and £10,000 for a project lasting around a year.
- You can now apply for staff salaries and feasibility studies.
- The National Lottery want you to tell them how you have involved the community in the design, development and delivery of planned activities.
- Your project will need to show how it will:
- bring people together in and across communities;
- improve the places and spaces that matter to communities;
- enable more people to fulfil their potential by working to address issues at the earliest possible stage.
- The National Lottery will take your organisation’s income into consideration as part of their overall decision.
- The National Lottery want you to focus on the delivery of activities and as such they will ask a sample to submit a progress report.
- Their branding makes reference to the National Lottery.
Read more here >>>
Return to news list