European Youth Foundation accepting applications for October deadline
Date published: 28/07/2017
Grants from €10,000 - €50,000.
The next application deadline for international activities, work plans and structural grants (regional networks) is 1 October 2017.
The European Youth Foundation is currently accepting applications from youth non-governmental organisations for funding for international activities.
The European Youth Foundation provides grants for youth activities which serve the promotion of peace, understanding and co-operation in a spirit of respect for the Council of Europe's fundamental values such as human rights, democracy, tolerance and solidarity.
International youth non-government organisations (NGOs), international networks of youth NGOs, regional networks of youth NGOs, national youth NGOs and local youth NGOs can apply for the programme, which has a total annual budget of €3 million.
The types of activities that are eligible for financial support are as follows:
- Educational, social, cultural and humanitarian activities of a European character;
- Activities aimed at strengthening peace and co-operation in Europe;
- Activities designed to promote closer co-operation and better understanding among young people in Europe, particularly by developing the exchange of information;
- Activities intended to stimulate mutual aid in Europe and in the developing countries for cultural, educational and social purposes;
- Studies, research and documentation on youth matters.
Funding values according to activity are as follows:
- One-off international/European co-operation activity - maximum grant per activity €20,000;
- Annual work plan - maximum grant of €50,000;
- Structural/administrative grant - maximum annual grant for international NGOs/networks: €25,000;
- A regional youth NGO/network can apply for a one-off administrative grant in order to set up a European secretariat/co-ordination body of up to €10,000;
- Ad hoc pilot activity - maximum grant per activity €10,000.
Grants for some activities are only open to certain types of organisations.
Applications for pilot activity can be made at any time.
Read more here >>>
Return to news list