Free fundraising training available to all small charities
Date published: 26/07/2017
The Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport has launched free fundraising training available to all small charities.
Small charities can sign up for a range of free and low cost training opportunities.
The scheme itself will be run by The Foundation for Social Improvement will run the programme., who won the right in a tender process, in partnership with the Small Charities Coalition, Localgiving and the Charities Finance Group.
The scheme, which will run until March 2018, includes a number of training options in 17 locations across the UK including:
- 30-minute online webinars;
- telephone advice sessions;
- and face-to-face training.
The training sessions will cover topics such as:
- developing a fundraising strategy;
- fundraising from trusts and foundations;
- developing corporate relationships;
- crowdfunding and online fundraising.
Read more here >>>
Return to news list