HIV in the UK: Think Digital offering grants between £20,000 - £80,000
Date published: 13/04/2017
Grants can be for between £20,000-£80,000, and over a period of 6 - 18 months.
Open for proposals from 10 April 2017 to midday on 19 May 2017.
Comic Relief are inviting applications to create, adapt, scale up or roll out digital solutions to respond to HIV in the UK.
Proposals are particularly welcome which aim to address the following priorities:
- Improve the quality of life for people living with HIV, particularly those who are 50+;
- Increase access to services which enable prompt diagnosis of HIV and contribute to HIV prevention;
- Address misinformation and the stigma surrounding HIV.
As part of your application you will need to produce a short video (max 3 minutes) outlining your project idea.
A wide range of digital innovations will be considered and our aim is to fund projects that:
- Are focused on specific user needs, and current digital behaviours in their design, delivery and development;
- Make best use of web, mobile or internet based technologies, whether this is hardware or software development;
- Have potential to scale and be adopted by others;
- Disrupt and challenge existing ways of delivering services;
- Involve collaborations between those delivering vital support services and digital agencies to ensure their reach, user involvement and technical rigour.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate they follow best practice in digital design and development
Read more here >>>
Return to news list