Take a look at sixth edition of 'A Caring Voice'
Date published: 15/03/2017
This quarterly magazine is for carers and professionals to keep Bridgend County Borough informed of the fantastic work Young Adult Carers do. The Young Adult Carer Voice Project is part of the Big Lottery funded Community Voice: Needs Must / Pan fo Angen project.
In this edition read all about:
- Young carers in school;
- BIPA Project (update);
- YAC Trips– Christmas trip and ghost walk;
- Educational Secretary of Wales;
- Young adult carers ID cards;
- Young Wales Conference 2017 ;
- Meeting the new young carers;
- Young carers awareness day;
- Meet the Young Adult Carer;
- Upcoming events.
Download latest edition of 'A Caring Voice' here >>>
Return to news list