FREE membership for local community, voluntary and not-for-profit groups!
- Are you a community group or charity, or do you want to start one?
- Are you a looking for funding?
- Do you need more volunteers?
- Do you want to meet like minded groups?
- Do you need help sorting a problem?
Full BAVO membership is open to all voluntary and community organisations based in or serving in Bridgend County Borough.
Membership is free of charge.
You are eligible to join if you are:
- Self governing;
- Independent of Government;
- Non profit making;
- Non party political;
- Able to subscribe to BAVO’s requirements for membership including a commitment to equal opportunities and run by an unpaid committee, acting for the benefit of the community.
Full membership is open to all locally based community and voluntary groups within Bridgend County Borough.
Associate membership is open to community and voluntary groups that are not based in Bridgend County Borough, but whose services are offered in the county borough.
Benefits of BAVO membership
BAVO is the County Voluntary Council for Bridgend County Borough. We provide FREE support and assistance to all member community and voluntary groups, not-for-profits and social enterprises in our area. We also provide some consultancy services.
We are just a telephone call away and we can help with just about anything you need:
- Starting up and managing a voluntary/community group;
- Charity / CIO registration;
- Employment and HR issues;
- Funding and fundraising support;
- Networking opportunities;
- Volunteering and recruitment;
- Interim and project management;
- Governance issues and governing documents;
- Policy development;
- Marketing and media;
- Meeting space, photocopying, equipment hire;
- Bespoke training;
- Planning and bid writing.
Membership application form
Download BAVO's membership form >>>
Download GDPR Privacy Notice here >>>
Membership applications are considered at each Executive Committee meeting and is completely free of charge.