Bridgend Health, Social Care and Wellbeing Network
This network is a collective group of voluntary organisations and community groups who work in the field of health and social care and wellbeing in Bridgend County Borough. It provides a voice for voluntary organisations by sharing information, involving organisations in consultations and reviews and encourages involvement in partnership working.
- Are you a voluntary or community organisation in Bridgend County Borough?
- Does your organisation have an interest in health, social care and wellbeing?
- Would you like to keep up to date with current news?
- Would you like to meet people from similar organisations with similar interests?
- Would you like to influence health and social care policy?
If YES, why not join the Bridgend Health, Social Care and Wellbeing Network Voluntary Sector Network?
Network members will:
- Receive newsletters and email briefings giving regular news on funding opportunities, training, conferences, good practice and consultations on policy and strategy;
- Receive invites to events and discussion groups which will include networking and presentations on issues of current interest;
- Have the opportunity to engage in responses to consultations relating to health and social care;
- Have the opportunity to act as voluntary sector representatives on planning and strategic groups;
- Have the opportunity to join specialist interest groups, forums and task groups to make recommendations about specific issues.
For further details or to join the network, call BAVO, T: 01656 810400 or